Mexican-Type Fowl Casserole Recipe
Submitted by KathrynSteed on Mar 8th, 2011 at 04:15pm
An excellent foamy casserole that cooks for a couple of hrs.
* four boneless, skinless poultry boobies
* 1 sm. onion
* twelve flour tortillas
* 1 1/two C. cheddar cheddar cheese, grated
* one 10 one/two-ounce. can lotion of mushroom condensed broth
* a single 10 3/4-ounce. can cream of chicken breast condensed broth
* one C. sour lotion
* one/two C. canned chopped jalapeno peppers, emptied
* 1 C. tomato salsa
Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees. Reduce poultry into one-" cubes. Eliminate onion and grate while using fine facet of a vegetable grater. Harm tortillas into eights. Combine the onion, cheeses, soups, sour lotion, and jalapenos inside of a medium sized-size pan. Make ranges inside of a casserole plate making use of 1/3 of the corn tortillas, soups blend, fowl, then salsa. Replicate two times, for the explanation that get. Contain and make for a couple of time.